Good reef shops?

milab

I live in Omaha, Nebraska, however, my pops stays in Louisville. I was wondering what stores to visit when I'm visiting. I'm mostly into zoas and mushroom polyps. Any suggestions.

I didn't know about Aquatica, so I'll be checking it out.

I really like East End Aquatics, enough that I drive 80 miles 1-way to get there. I don't think you can beat the service, and they remember you personally there.

Aquatica by far in away IMHO. Good selection of SPS(largest I've seen in Louisville), even better prices compared to the other LFS. Todd is a class act guy to deal with.

I'm a big fan of Sandy's, I wouldn't waste my time to drive to East End, I sold them some corals once, they told me to bring all I could whenever I could so I did some more fragging and drove all the way there only to be told they don't buy from people they don't know.

I had spent some pretty good money there and all of the sudden they did not know me. I was always a little uneasy about all the dead and dying fish they had in their tanks anyway.

I like Aquatica as well he always has good looking stuff and not too bad on prices but he has strange hours and several times I drove there and he wasn't open, it is too far out of my way to find him closed.

Sandy's has always had what I needed and has always treated me fair in credit for coral frags. All I have ever wanted was store credit for supplies, I have never asked anyone for cash. I know they turn my frags around and make big bucks off of them but if I walk out with what I needed I was happy. So East end can take a flying leap.

i like aquatica.

Brandon if you come to louisville feel free to drop me a line Aquatica reef is great.

There are also several guys in the club selling frags.

If your into zoos though aquatica has the best in town.

Back