Great experience with electrician

artful-dodger

Nothing personal, mind you...

I've been wanting to get a new circuit added for several years. I needed to balance some of the load in the basement that I initially finished with only a single dedicated circuit. I had to get it done before getting the new 180 up and running. Yesterday I called a couple of electricians to check schedules and estimates.

I ended up going with Slawek Golabek (720-435-3031, golabeks@wp.pl) mostly because of schedule. He was able to work me in between other jobs today. Two hours work, one new GFCI circuit, two new outlets and one happy homeowner. (It was an extra bonus that his quoted rate was about 1/2 of the others.)

I talked with him a bit while he worked. He emigrated from Poland 3 1/2 years ago, not knowing any English (although you wouldn't know it now). He worked a couple of years for an electrical contractor company, got his own license and started his company. Now has 8 employees. What a country!

It always amazes me how much american born natives dont have the drive or desire to work hard, but others look at the american dream and do the best the can to make it. I love my country!! U.S. of A.

Pvt2 Swart,

Honorable Discharge

I may give him a call. I'll have two tanks on one circuit plus whatever else in riding on that, and I need a couple of lines dropped in the basement.

Poupon

Back