Green toadstool?

neddy

Hi there,
So I purchased a coral "green toadstool" from liveaquaria.com and i just received it today and heres a picture of it how it looks... for some reason I thought a green toadstool looks different than what I got ?:worried:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 1
Upper left on 2nd picture is what I was told is a finger coral, but bottom right is my toadstool not sure how helpful but they didn't send you a toadstool

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

They must have sent you the wrong coral by mistake. That is not a toadstool. That is a Sinularis. If they screwed up on their end, I'd imagine with good customer service they'll send you out the right coral.

Yeah, the had a picture on just like jessies toadstool and thats the one I really wanted.. but i guess they sent the wrong one. I emailed them already, and we will see if they would reimburs me.
Thank you guys for your help!

Oh and i paid $40 for it. Its 2.5" wide and 3" tall
Is that a good deal? Eather way i didnt want this coral :(

Oh and i paid $40 for it. Its 2.5" wide and 3" tall
Is that a good deal? Eather way i didnt want this coral :(

Thats not bad considering the size of it . I have a larger one that I have to frag pretty often and take to my LFS for credits . They look pretty good when fully open !

Liveaquaria.com actually refunded me the money for the coral, which is great
Well thank you guys for your help!

Im sorry to hear you had a mix up, but it is kinda a neat little coral. Its also nice to hear that liveaquaria.com worked with you. I have never ordered coral online as I am afraid I will get ripped off. Good to know they are good to work with.

Back