Green tree problem?

These corals can be kind of temperamental sometimes. As long as your not seeing anything out of the ordinary like black spots/tips, I think it's still pi$$ed off. The tank looks very healthy, so it's probably just a matter of time before it bounces back to normal. I wouldn't worry too much about it yet.

thanks for response.. only thing noticed was a bit of whitening on some tips.
moved it to the sump for more dimmer lighting. damn..wouldnt have touched it if i had any idea.. or just frag it under the water without moving it.

yeah i just stick the scissors in the tank and wack away at all my softies, leathers, trees, gorgonians etc…i would have to agree it is still irritated from having a limb or two cut off…funny you say this though as my green kenya has finally taken off, as it has been sitting dormant in my tank for more then two years growing less then a mm or two a month, however lately it has grow about 1" a month and have to start cutting it…and i am nervous about upsetting it...

ive had it for about 1.5 years now grown from a small single branch frag so its like 20x the size.
its was looking just slightly better tonight in the sump. not as limp. we'll see.
good luck with yoiurs.. don't **** it off too much it may lay dormant for another two years..hahaha

looking better today.. spreading out more. polyps still not fully out yet.
wont frag it like that again... damn...

Back