Greetings from Hong Kong, Kinda...

Chuchu reef

Hello fellow reefers!
My name is Ming and am from Hong Kong, currently a college student in Philadelphia PA. My aquarium is located in Hong Kong taken care by my family. I am not very new to the hobby but very new to the US and the English name of all the fish and coral. I am very addicted to the hobby and would be honored to meet some of the fellow reefers in the US. I recently been to one of the nearby saltwater aquarium pet store and was very impress, also where I heard of this community. With all that said, I shall start talking about my tank.

My aquarium is about 25 gallon or 95 liters measure at 30 inches length 16 inches width and 12 inches height. It is a mixed tank with mostly LPSs and Softies.
Equipment:
Lighting I use an AI Hydra 52 HD for main tank and a Zetlight 1201-L for the Algae.
Skimmer is a Bubble Magus QQ
Wave pume I am currently using a Tunze 6040; I just received a Mp10 as a gift waiting to be install.
The climate in HK meaning a Chiller is a must, so I installed a Teco TK150 .
I installed a Jebao DCS 2000 as a return pump and a Newjet 800 as a circulation pump for my chiller.
I do have a auto top off syste, Its a Tunze osmolator 3152

As much as I'd like to share with you what live stocks I have, I am still not very familiar with the English name of the live stocks so I would skip that and let you guys see.
I have a youtube channel that record my progress in this hobby. Please check that out at your leisure! and don't mind the language its Cantonese.
https://youtu.be/zQkkaz4bzHg
This video is the last update since I left HK, It was recorded on the 4th of Augest.

Welcome. That's a softie reef with a lowlight stony (bubble coral), two clowns, a hippo tang, and a quick glimpse of a shrimp, I think. Kenya tree? Zoanthids. Others may spot other things.

Back