Greetings from PA!

Gilara

Hello all, name is Mark and I have been into this hobby for going on 10 years. What started it all we finished our basement, and my wife wanted a built-in tank. Well, she left it up to me and I placed in a 400+ acrylic tank back in 2014. I left it as a FOWLR just because it is easy to take care of and also my job keeps me busy. Never go into these forums but my career is starting to wind down and figured it is never too late to join.
400 Gallon Tank.jpg

Excited to read all the new post and maybe learn a new thing here or there.

Welcome! If it wasn't for the angelfish I'd say load that baby up with coral. Glad you are going to spend some time here!

Welcome Mark!!! Where in Pa?

He's within 2ish hours of one of us!

I just noticed my profile pic is my 4Runner from my first Gettysburg trip. I'll vouch for the Garryowen or the Gettysburger, but I've yet to find a half decent local wine.

Awesome tank!! Wow! that's a lot of rock for a FOWLR! If you DON"T want corals may I suggest some fish that would like plenty of rock work and caves like a dotty back or two?? Or some colorful damsels like the Blue Yellowtails?? They are pretty placid as far as damsels go.

Back