Group buy for Luminarcs

1. sps_addict (mini) (PFO wiring)
2. sps_addict (mini) (PFO wiring)
3. john37 (standard) (sunlight supply wiring)
4. john37 (standard) (sunlight supply wiring)
5. john37 (Standard) (sunlight supply wiring)
6. kenfuzed (mini) (any wiring)
7. kenfuzed (mini) (any wiring)
8. CW from the OC (mini) (PFO)
9. CW from the OC (mini) (PFO)
10. CW from the OC (mini) (Icecap??)
11. sps_addict (mini) (tbd)
12. narcist21 (mini) (PFO)
13. narcist21 (mini) (PFO)
14. badbones (standard) (PFO) (Aircooled complete)
15. kenfuzed (mini) (any wiring)

its possible i might take 4 for my setup but i need the dimensions of the mini and i will let you know asap. when is the final date for this....thanks, Roel

Hey Roel,

The dimensions of the mini is:
14.5"W x 14.5"H x 6.5"H

We are trying to get this done asap :D

Once we hit 20 I will email all the people purchasing it where to make the payment.

Thanks,
Steve

last question...i have the bluewae VII ballast...will the wiring come with a plug that fits the ballast and the mogul as well or will it just come with the plug ready to be hardwired to a mogul base.

i will measure out my canopy to see the fit. thanks, Roel

It'll come prewired from my understanding. As for the bluewave VII ballast I am not sure, but I think Eric has 1 connected to a bluewave ballast. Hopefully he can chime in on how he connected it.

Roel and all those tagging along. They come pre-wired with 3 choices:

1) Their Wiring which requires their ballast.

2) PFO Wiring for PFO Ballast

3) Sunlight Supply Wiring ( Blue Wave Ballast)

It is not difficult to wire them. I have done it one to many times. I just wired 3 for the Coral Vue Electronic Ballast. Any ballast is not a problem, it just has to be for a Mogul Base Bulb (Single End) not Double End.

The potential savings on this group buy is not huge but it is a discount. There are savings off the MSRP, Shipping and Taxes which comes to about $42.25. This adds up if you are getting more than one reflector and it is quite convenient for the participants. I doubt I will be doing anymore group buys on these anytime soon, so I would take advantage of the opportunity.:D

Tony (Badbones)
Your mail box is full...can you shoot me :lol: I mean send me a PM when you have a chance.

Mark

Last I heard we were still missing 5 to make this buy happen. Has anyone else joined?

Come on guys, I'm already buyin 3 and can't afford any more!

Yup still missing 5 and I have gotten several PM's, but it seems they backed out...it's all good, still looking for 5 more.

Hey Eric,

Since the price is $113 and being shipped, could this be shipped to each person's location directly from the manufacturer at the same cost?

Thanks,
Steve

@ CW : sent you a pm

hey ken, yup still 5 down.

K, guys this is for local pickup only. no shipping!

Sorry to have to do this, but we will close this tomorrow Feb 14th @ 10am. If we don't have the minimum orders in by then the group buy will be cancelled :(

I doubt 5 people came through, so I'll wait for the next group buy or just bite the bullet and buy them alone. Maybe after tax day more people will have the money.

nope, the group buy is cancelled. I'll need to bite the bullet as well and pay normal price for it after taxes if I don't have to pay this year.

Thanks to all that tried to participate. May be next time we will be able to meet the minimum order.

Back