Group buy - IC Gel - Gauging Interest

Thanks i got it! remember everyone deadline is tomorrow night and we are at 85 total! So close!!!

Continue to check this thread for updates and payment instructions if we meet the 100 tube requirement!

Thanks i got it! remember everyone deadline is tomorrow night and we are at 85 total! So close!!!

Continue to check this thread for updates and payment instructions if we meet the 100 tube requirement!

If we're short a few, I'll take 5 more.

OK everyone we are up to 95 total! That's not including anyone who kindly offered to up their order to meet the goal. So 5 more and we are good!

OK everyone who is involved in the group buy has been emailed payment info. Please follow instructions and pay before Wednesday at 8PM

To those who kindly offered to up your order, if i didn't say anything about adding to your order in my PM to you then only pay for the original amount you had wanted only.

Everyone, thanks so much for your help and willingness to add on .... show your thanks to faois for this deal by buying something when you get your glue. Happy reefing to all!

OK everyone who is involved in the group buy has been emailed payment info. Please follow instructions and pay before Wednesday at 8PM

To those who kindly offered to up your order, if i didn't say anything about adding to your order in my PM to you then only pay for the original amount you had wanted only.

Everyone, thanks so much for your help and willingness to add on .... show your thanks to faois for this deal by buying something when you get your glue. Happy reefing to all!

Hey Travis. I didn't see an email come through. What email would it be coming from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back