Group Buy/Unique Coral

Ok so got my chalice in from our UC order the pic from my avatar is the pic from UC it actually looks way better in person. the green on it is 3D I'm very impressed. It looks as 3d as when we was lookimg at that birdsnest threw that eye magnafier at sundays meeting . Thx again bill

Good deal!

Good deal!

Ok so got my chalice in from our UC order the pic from my avatar is the pic from UC it actually looks way better in person. the green on it is 3D I'm very impressed. It looks as 3d as when we was lookimg at that birdsnest threw that eye magnafier at sundays meeting . Thx again bill

It Seems there are only two Pieces (Both Large) that have not been looking to hot! One is in my tank and one Bart called me about.
Both were large pieces and may have not had enough water in the Bags for their Size:sad1:
All in all a good experiance even with this happening as they gave us some Freebies and Bart, And Myself will get one to replace our losses and the rest will be raffled to the others in the GB at the next meeting @ my house.
Bill:hammer:

Real Nice

Real Nice

How's my stuff looking bill? Should I be excited to get home?

Thanks to all that took part in this GB and to Uniquecoral for Outstanding service and quality Corals.
Thanks to Vince for all his effort in putting this all together with no mistakes at all!
Bill:D

Back