Group Orders

Ill be there around 4:30ish as well. :D

Whomever is going to take a few snails / crabs off my order should let me know tonight how many they want so I can leave them with the witchdoctor's after I pick them up... If i don't hear back, then you will probibly need to pick them up at my house after tomorrow (Ill pick them from my tank) so there is no HUGE rush.

YIPEE!!! I Have CRABS! err, hmmm that doesent sound right. Ehh, Oh well.

sorry about that; for some reason I'm having problems posting tonight but Eric's is working just fine.....
GreenUku I got your PM call me tomorrow three O one and then seven triple five I'll get you destructions to our place... I think 12 or after should give us enough time to make sure we have the order and get organized. Anyone else who needs to work out timing can call or if you need a refresher on destructions :) See you all tomorrow.... Mrs_W

3 works; it's now 1:30 and the order is here; we've got it all sorted out and staying moderate in the cooler. There were no freebees but Eric didn't get one thing he wanted so we're going to call them maybe we'll get freebees when it comes.....

see you all this afternoon! Mrs_W

Thank you

Thank you

Thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Witchdoctor for handling the group order. All of my new additions are doing well so far.

See everyone next week at the meeting.

glad to hear it; thank you everyone for coming today! We're looking forward to next weeks meeting and introducing some new members hopefully! :)

Happy Tanks, Mrs_W

Back