GT Restoration

golfish

Team RC
Hey guys, I'm going into round 3 on the cursed tank, it's been a while since I've been active here. Does anybody know if Steve (GT Restorations) is still in the hobby? It's been a long time since I've heard from him.

Fish

Hey Golfish.... I bought Calcium Hydroxide back in the day through Steve (Laverda) and I still have two 5 gallons buckets left. Is that still any good?

P.S. GTR already moved out of state. He check in and out once in a long while. You can send him a PM.
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2709572

Thanks for the info..

I still use the calcium hydroxide that I sold in 2003-4. I'm sure there are a few people that still have some. A 50# bag will go along why. I know Laverda bought more than one bag.

I still use the calcium hydroxide that I sold in 2003-4. I'm sure there are a few people that still have some.

Good lord, I was cleaning out my garage last week and found a 5 gallon bucket of that stuff. I haven't had a tank for a few years now.

Hey mark whats up

Hey Scott, same old stuff going on here. How's that new/old truck coming along? Can't wait to see it done.

My 19 year old son wants a bike. He hasn't even ridden a dirt bike and now he wants the street. I managed to talk him out of the crotch rockets and have him looking at sportster.

Things were a lot different when we grew up. Fricken people are crazy..

It's good to hear from you guys

Back