Halloween Swap

firefish2020

Halloween08_med.jpg

Get them printed out and post them where ever you like.

Click for Larger print ready image:
http://www.ronedmedia.com/CVRC_WEBPAGE/Halloween08_High.jpg

I hope I can make it to this one, I heard about the last auction and deals I missed :( Though I'm not sure what a rave has to do with it?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13472497#post13472497 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Tazbader
rave to follow auction... is anyone bringing the smart drinks?

Nope, Got to drive after. Can't stay over got to work the next morning. However if I get home early enough, I might get smart drinks with Gary.

LOL

<b>
Alt- Great to hear we finally found one you can attend!
L- We hope to see you there, you did miss a few good deals at the last one. BTW I'm not sure what all the rave talk is about but we will have a good time for those who like reef tanks and the hobby in general. Plus there will be food and drinks and maybe a few games this time around.</b>

We are requesting volunteers to bring in food, drinks, whatever they may want, cooked bought, it does not matter.

We are also requesting demos and ideas on anything you may like to see at this meet.

Costumes will be optional but I will likely throw something on.

We are working on getting some free door prizes as well.

More to come...

This one should be bit bigger, should be like apples and oranges ;)

Also I need to know who will be bringing in frags for the auction, please list how many you plan to bring here so I will have an idea of how many auction forms will be needed.

There will be a great deal of items up at one time for a longer period of time and you will be able to bid and rebid on items until the end of the sale which will be noted per lot.

NOTE: If you show up with items without contacting me or posting on this thread you will not be guaranteed a selling spot on the day of the swap.

Please bring all frags in coolers or insulated totes as it will likely be cooler that day.

Last edited:
Let me know what you need me to bring food-wise.. I, unfortunately cannot do the monetary donation as GMAC Mortgage is no longer in business..

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13501832#post13501832 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by odoprelude
Let me know what you need me to bring food-wise.. I, unfortunately cannot do the monetary donation as GMAC Mortgage is no longer in business..

PM Sent.

I would like to have a table at this one for just food, it would be nice if you posted here what you could bring so others may plan on bringing something different.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13484974#post13484974 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Tazbader
you go girl... rave till dawn....................

TAZ I have not had a chance to be on for several days. Quarterly reports and what have ya. I am sure some reading this, will know what I am talking about. Between that and Some major rebuilding of Rigs to make it meet Company and Gary's specifications we have been very busy. I even got to help with the painting.

But still I must ask you to explain your comment to me as I do not understand what you mean by "RAVE TIL DAWN",

Yes I spend as much time as possible with him. Sometimes I just follow him around and watch him work. Other times I follow him around with the Camera. Either way he works hard enough to sleep until dawn. Is that what you mean?

I still have not heard from any volunteers or anyone except Jeff who says he will be bringing in frags.

If I do not get at least 5 confirmed individuals to bring frags for the auction it will be canceled.

If you are planning on bringing coral for auction please respond by Oct 20th Monday Morning or I will assume there is no interest.

Back