Hanna Checkers

tommyz44

Was not sure if this was the appropriate section but sounded closest.

I ordered a hanna phosphate checker on ebay with 100 regents and its finally about out. Where does everyone find the cheapest regents for their checkers?

Thats who i assumed i would buy with. BRS is always a safe bet and the prices were good. Plus today is the last day with BRS 12% off for the black Friday pricing.

I usually go with amazon because I have prime and shipping is free. The normal price is around $27 for 100 testes but it does drop a little from time to time. BRS is good but last time I checked they only had the reagents in a 25 pack. I prefer to buy them by the 100 to get the per test price down. The reagents for the LR photometer are the same according to hanna and can be used. HI93713-01 Some website show it as a liquid but they are the same foil packs of powder.

Packets

Packets

I wish the foil packets could be replaced with little plastic cups; would be much easier to get the powder out.

Its really simple. Hold the packet at an angle and tap it from the side and the top so that it goes to one corner. Then cut the sides you tapped just below the seal. Open it up and create a crease to the point and then tap it out. I always get 99% of the powder out. Saw it on a you tub demo.

depends on the Hanna Checker. I have the ULR 736 and BRS does not sell the reagents I have to buy mine from Aquacave.

Was not sure if this was the appropriate section but sounded closest.

I ordered a hanna phosphate checker on ebay with 100 regents and its finally about out. Where does everyone find the cheapest regents for their checkers?

checks online for coupons from respectable stores and you can save a little $$

Thanks for the info ive had the Phosphate checker for a while and got the Alk checker recently and getting the Ca next. I keep wishing they would hurry up with the Mag checker though gotta buy them all!

I usually get my Phosphate reagents from BRS too but I just bought a second phosphate checker for work the other day and got 2 full boxes of reagents so im set atm.

I try to order with BRS but if in a pinch i can usually get from amazon for fairly cheap. Has anyone tried that nitrate checker? take my money now!

Which Hanna PO4 do you have?

The green one. uploadfromtaptalk1392172158892.jpg

Back