Hannah calcium and alkalinity checkers

Molter

Perfect condition, never used.
Reagents expired though.
$40 per or $70 for the pair.
Located in Sanford, work in Mount Dora, can also ship.

I've received several questions about the model numbers, so I figured I'd post them here.

Item numbers are HI758 and HI755.

Hey man, can you let me know what's going on with these???? Given you plenty of time to ship and you're not responding to my PMs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If I don't hear back from you by tomorrow I'm filing a complaint with PayPal and also documenting this in buyer feedback section

Maybe. He was online yesterday. My fear is he was just bailing and selling everything and doesn't care. I was looking at some of his posts and seems like he may be leaving hobby but not sure.

Talked with Michael and he had some family matters to tend to. Should be in my hands tomorrow but I think we're good.

I posted this comment elsewhere, but I want to post it here as well given that I have sold things here before and will likely continue to do so in the future:

Many apologies again Chad.

I've been on this forum since 2012 and I've made a substantial amount of both purchases and sales on here.

For those looking for context/explanation, I need to preface that no matter what happened, there is no excuse for what I did and don't intend to hide behind one.

Chad: As I mentioned in the email I sent you, I had a near mental breakdown after losing one of my pets and am deeply ashamed that I didn't send you the items in the time span I promised you.

Everyone else: I want to acknowledge that given this recent behavior, I completely understand if you don't want to buy/sell/trade with me, as actions speak louder than words. However, I've developed relationships with multiple members of the forums that I am completely confident would share their positive experiences. Please let me know if you'd like to speak with them and I'll connect you with them.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and thank you again Chad for your forgiveness.

I posted this comment elsewhere, but I want to post it here as well given that I have sold things here before and will likely continue to do so in the future:

Many apologies again Chad.

I've been on this forum since 2012 and I've made a substantial amount of both purchases and sales on here.

For those looking for context/explanation, I need to preface that no matter what happened, there is no excuse for what I did and don't intend to hide behind one.

Chad: As I mentioned in the email I sent you, I had a near mental breakdown after losing one of my pets and am deeply ashamed that I didn't send you the items in the time span I promised you.

Everyone else: I want to acknowledge that given this recent behavior, I completely understand if you don't want to buy/sell/trade with me, as actions speak louder than words. However, I've developed relationships with multiple members of the forums that I am completely confident would share their positive experiences. Please let me know if you'd like to speak with them and I'll connect you with them.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and thank you again Chad for your forgiveness.

[emoji106]

Back