*** has TRIGGERMAN been?

TRIGGERMAN NYC

Well guys I have had a lot of stuff going on and life has been giving me lots of stress and bad luck. I have been dealing w/ lots of drama w/ my landlord which is leading me to escalate things legally..court etc. I apologize for not being in attendance to the last few meets. It just hasn't been possible. I'm looking for a new place to live..quite possibly a new borough. More details to follow on that later on as I know what they are myself and I don't want to jinx anything.

I miss all you guys! (no ****) LOL I'll be at the next meet for sure. Don't think I forgot about you guys because I would never ditch my reef family. Things have just been so crazy I have spent all my free time just trying to keep my head together and hopefully keep some of my hair LOL

Just wanted to drop this post to let everyone know I'm still around and I look forward to seeing you all at the next meet.

Hey Brian!

We gotta go to Kissena Aquarium together one day soon... I wanna buy some fishies (you said the dude could hook you up ;-)

Well Stan I might just have to get a little crazy in the near future LOL ;) We will see what happens right now I am looking for a new place to live. Might be SI might be LI. I'm checking out both areas. I'm going to PM you.

Back