Have an asterina problem? Free* harlequin shrimp

Safir

Irishtang was talking about picking this up, and still has first dibs, but I ma afraid it will starve to death if it spends too much more time in our system - it's been days since we last saw a star.

I have a harlequin shrimp I purchased to take care of our asterina star problem, and now it appears all the stars are gone.

When I purchased it I was told I could return it for 50% store credit, but it has since lost a claw - I don't think the store will buy back a one-armed shrimp, so I am offering it to someone else who needs it for free.

You must pick it up in Brandon/Valrico, and give me first opportunity to take it back when you are done, if our asterina problem returns. Other than that it is free.

No pictures, but imagine a harlequin shrimp missing it's right claw.

No problem - like i said, you still had first shot, my primary concern was the shrimp's well-being if you were unable to take it for some reason.

This guy is super efficient, so I'm sure you will be looking for someone to take him in a few weeks yourself.

Gone - Irishtang came and picked it up today. hopefully it is as effective for you as it was us.

Also - hopefully it wasn't to intimidating arriving in the middle of a party - it was great to meet you :)

id like to also get in line for the shrimp once he cleans up ur system. I have a growing population of asterinas Thanks

Back