Headin to LA

Fliger

If there is something you're looking for, and I can stop to pick it up just LMK here in the thread. I can't promise I'll get it, but I can promise I'll try! I know I'll be stopping at Fragfarmer, Passion of the Sea (aquadesinz.com) and maybe Tongs if I can make it down there. I'm gonna try to hit the RM wearhouse also. I'm also stopping at some friend's houses with nice corals but I won't be able to pick up any SPS unless its at fragfarmer or passion, since I'm stopping there Thursday.

LOL, sorry I didn't call ya, I just got home and the Mrs has me in Lockdown. Check out this custom model I just got. Both finsreef and I measured it at over 1,000LPH, the highest I've ever seen an Eheim, I think its cuz there is practically zero head pressure.

Image-D258ED66B86911DA.jpg

I dunno, I already have 2 skimmers for my new tank, lol. But I doubt I'll part with this one, at least for a year.

I'm stopping at Fragfarmer tomorrow to pre-purchase stuff if there is anything I (or anyone else) wants. I'll pick it up Thursday. He has more stuff than what's on the website so if you're interested give him a call. He gets excellent stuff.

I placed an order with Eric on Sunday and should be here on Wednesday. I will take a look on the website to see if there is anything I cannot live without. When you come back, it is time for lunch. We have put it off too long.

Dave,
From fragfamers. This is my priority in order. I can only get at most 2. Hopefully he has at least 1 in stock.

1) red staghorn
2) FF08 acro plana
3) acro hoek
4) bennett tort

Thanks,
Phil

Frag Farmer has some amazing corals. Thanks for cluing me in on a great place. I may take a drive out there when it comes time to populate my next tank. thx

(Gotta post this here, easier to upload one page on my phone than a bunch of PM's.)

Well bummer on OceanPro, they are not open on Thursday.

Clkwrk, got your PM shouldn't be a problem. Can you call ahead to Eric to let him know I'll pick it up?

Gordon, if you want me to pick it up I can do that. Just let me know. Gimme a buzz if that works, otherwise I'll assume you had it shipped. Lunch for sure, travel should slow down soon.

Phil, give Eric a call tomorrow and see what he has, and post on the thread what you'd like me to pick up. It would be easier if you can pay. I will stop in tomorrow and ask what you held.

Thanks,

David

Its always kind of depressing when I go to LA. Even ATR's best day is an average day at an average LFS there (not always, but it sure seemed like it on this trip)! Fragfarmer is full of incredible stuff, he doesn't even put the stuff on the website it sells so fast. He had four "fake" superman colonies that were $75 each. I got one. I heard there was one local for $1,000 or something crazy like that, I'm bet these were similar. Just tons of incredible stuff, then of course the back room is a jaw dropper. It gets better every time I go.

Phil, Eric was outta town. Sorry about that.

Chris, totally spaced on the echino, there was a newer guy there. I'll have to check the picture but I have a really nice green echino that I've had for a couple years, you can have some for free.

Well, just finished acclimation and now I'm going to sleep until Sunday. ;-)

Back