help me pick a tang for a 75

The Tominiensis is my personal Favorite, it looks like an exotic speed boat.

Tang_orangefin1_1.jpg

vrrooooooommmm varoooomm.

Re: Re: help me pick a tang for a 75

Re: Re: help me pick a tang for a 75

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15500733#post15500733 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by coral_lagoon
Only 1 tang anything except a Vlamingi or a clown tang..

Sorry but, but with fear of sounding like the tang police, any except a clown?
Now I dont want to come across like a douch, I mean ideally all fish would be happier in the ocean, but what would we enjoy in our tanks?!
I just believe that if we are to take these creatures into our care, you have to be sympathetic towards their needs, and the majority of tangs belong in a 6ft + system..
Unicorn's, naso's, powder blues's, powder brown's, orange shoulder's, sail fin's, achille's, eye striped, kole's, etc. are all too big for a 75 (if you want long tern success). Im sure you could physically fit it into a 75, but would it be happy? i think not.
you'd be much better with a yellow, scopas, bristletooth, just something smaller that would spend the majority of the time grazing..

Sorry just my feelings on the matter..

The only tang I had succesfully in my 75 before i took it back to the store because of the dismatling on my tank was a Yellow Tang. I'll try adding one later on.

Will a Yellow Tang get along with a One Spot Foxface Rabbitfish?

Scopas is a great tang eats almost any algea. I like the tommy tho great looking fish. LFS has a small one i may pickup

Back