HELP !!! Wave Box not working

Just purchased the wave box and set up. Doesn't work. Controller lights up but pump didn't go on. I'm pretty sure I followed all the directions.

Pump went on briefly when I first plugged in but nothing after the first second or two.

Before I start blaming it on a bad pump is there anything simple that I'm missing?

Thanks

Likely the food timer button is stuck. Try disconnecting the controller, if the pump works the controller most likey has the food timer button stuck.

I took the unit out of the tank this morning, made sure the pump wasn't blocked, replaced and connected to the juice. About 5 minutes later it started. I have a 5 foot long tank with 2 other tunzes turbelles. Even when I shut them down I don't get more than a half inch wave. Any suggestions? Tried turning the white screw without much change.

It all comes down to tuning the pulses on the controller, this takes a fair amount of time, until the pulses coinincide with resonance frequency of the aquarium the wave energy will not build very strong.

Back