Help with AC III code...

rgonzalez

My question is, when I plug in something to A02, it does not turn on.

So here is the code for my Timer Names and my status data.

LT1$-A01
LT2$-A02
PM1#-A03
PM2#-A04
HET%-A05
COL%-A06
OZN&-A07
CO2&-A08
ALM&-A09

LT1 OFF
LT2 OFF
PM1 ON
PM2 OFF
HET OFF
COL ON
OZN ON
CO2 ON
ALM ON

Am I doing something wrong?

If Time > 08:30 Then LT1 ON
If Time > 21:30 Then LT1 OFF
If Time > 09:30 Then LT2 ON
If Time > 20:30 Then LT2 OFF
If Temp > 80.0 Then COL ON
If Temp < 72.0 Then COL OFF
If Temp < 76.0 Then HET ON
If Temp > 76.5 Then HET OFF
OSC 010/010 ON/OFF Then PM1 ON
OSC 010/010 ON/OFF Then PM2 OFF
If FeedA 000 Then PM1 OFF
If FeedA 000 Then PM2 OFF
If ORP < 365 Then OZN ON
If ORP > 385 Then OZN OFF
If pH > 08.45 Then CO2 ON
If pH < 08.35 Then CO2 OFF
If Time > 00:00 Then ALM OFF
If pH > 08.50 Then ALM ON
If pH < 08.00 Then ALM ON
If ORP > 450 Then ALM ON
If ORP < 300 Then ALM ON
If Temp < 72.0 Then ALM ON
If Temp > 80.0 Then ALM ON

I'll try the manual...

If the manual on doesn't turn the light, or anything else you plug in there (I'd try at least one other thing to be sure you don't have a bad ballast), chances are you have a bad TRIAC. The code looks fine.

Also, what are you plugging in? Sometimes with the TRIAC's the device doesn't have enough "draw" to trip them from state to state.

I'm plugging in a 4 bulb T5 fixture. I also tried my cell phone charger. Neither worked on all 4 aforementioned plugs.

You are pushing the "update" button after changing status if you are doing this from the web interface right? Have you tried going to manual on from the base unit itself to see if things turn on? If so, it sounds like you have bad outlets on the DC8.

BTW - you only mention problems with A02, what other outlets (your last post said 4 were not working)? Also, are there ANY outlets working on this DC8? It is possible you have your DC8 configured to be something other than A1-A8. Check the positions of your dipswitches.

Sorry, I thought I put this in there too. The outlets that do not work are A02, A04, A06, A08. How do I check the configuration? Here is a pic of my dipswitches:

Attachments

• aciii dip2.JPG
    aciii dip2.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 0
I found the problem! The telephone cord was plugged in the wrong socket on the DC8. I don't know why there are 2 telephone jacks, but it was plugged into the one on the right side (which was causing it not to work) and when I plugged it into the one on the left side, it worked!

Thanks all for your help!!

Back