Help with my CADLIGHT order

I would like to ask for help for you guys as I just get no answers from Cadlight to my emails.

I am from Brazil and I always look for some quality products for my fish tanks from all over the world. Few years ago I bought an I-tech 100 skimmer due positive feedback from some reef central users. I got it very well packed from John Reiter and it is one of the best skimmers ever made.

I was looking for a small skimmer for a nano reef tank and came across with some positive reviews from Cadlight PLS-50 skimmer. Instead contact them as I did with I-tech at that time, I checked their website and they make it possible to place my order to my Brazilian Adress. Paypal transfer done so my order status is processing, since Aug. 22th. . Order #2264

Well Payment was instantly processed, In CADLIGHT website , 12 on stock...and next day shipping was also on product page as well... so product could be shipped very soon...

So every day I log in their website and my order is still processing.
Ok , maybe should ask them if need additional payment for freight or any additional information for shipping... (but their website did charge me freight for my adress, so if their tool is wrong, it is not my fault at all, but I was open to any additional charge if necessary. I-tech did not offer me option for online purchase , only after some email exchanges I could place the order with I-tech)

No reply at all... other day... other message...and every other day I sent a message and none got reply... nothing...

I know CADLIGHTS did not support RC , but I hope that maybe this message will came across them and maybe they will give a reply for me.

For me it is really hard to call them to ask about my order, so now I hope that thru this message they can reply for me and finally I can have my skimmer shipped.

Thanks a lot

Reinaldo

Could be that they were at Macna, they would be getting back sometime soon. I wil try to call tomorrow for you.

PS the I-tech 100 is a great skimmer I have the 200 model.

Thanks ! Really Thanks for your help ! Hope they can find my order !
Só glad that can always counr on reef central friends !

Unfortunately this is how they deal with some of their customers, either great service or ignore until they have a solution, I am sorry I could not help more, they were really interested in a future sell on a tank for me but MEH when it came to your order. Have you tried Premium Aquatics I believe that they will ship overseas I know that Geo does but they do not make small skimmers. Socaltropicalfish.com may still ship overseas.

I spoke with them and they also stated that they are building a new website I hope your order did not get lost in the shuffle.

Can you text them without incurring an expensive phone bill?

Well I will try to call them as must solve this as paypal payment already processed. Thanks for the help. Hope they are much better in designing skimmers and building them than customer service skills....

My personal experience was not so good at all. Same as you, once the payment cleared, communication was almost non-existent.

Mr Jeremy Vera from Cadlights sent me a email. Website did not gave correct shipping value but we split the difference... so now let´s wait for shipping and using the PLS-50 Skimmer in my new nano reef...

Thanks everyone for the assistance
I know that without you guys and ReefCentral I would never solve this issue...

Thanks a lot !!!

Back