Hi, new to the forum, not to the hobby!

Faye

Hi everyone! I am new to this forum, although not to the hobby, I figured I would introduce myself:fish1: I look foward to having discussions about the animals we keep in our reef tanks. I have been in this hobby for about 5 years. About a year ago I decided to take a break, and now I have just started up my new 40B. I intend for it to be a ritteri anemone and percula black onyx specimen only aquarium, or Gigantea anemone only and black onyx aquarium. I would love to share photos of my 40B current progress, unfortunatly I have to get my camera fixed:sad2: My tank has been up for about 6 weeks now, and in a few weeks after Bob at Ibluewater.com is finished quarantining my onyx clowns, I will have my bonded pair in the tank! Unfortunatly as we all know, the ritteri or gigantea will have to wait for another 10-12 months:eek1:

I look foward to chatting with you all! :love1:

Faye.

Thanks guys! I added an avatar and a signature lol, I guess it's not so bland now, huh?

[welcome]

Looking forward to some pics of your new set up. Are those your pink skunks in your avatar?

Hi sugar magnolia! Nah, i just found that picture on yahoo, lol. After looking at my avatar, kinda wish i got a pair of skunks now... They're beautiful. :)

Back