How do I put my radions back into basic mode?

alexwbush

I've plugged them in to USB and selected factory reset on both. Now they are both off and the touch buttons are non-responsive. I've ensured that the buttons are enabled, still nothing.

Thoughts?

I've been doing everything from the connection manager. It does detect them when I plug them in.

I did a factory reset with power still on to the radions and it didn't seem to do anything. So then I unplugged the lights and did a factory reset and when I plugged it back in, here I am... non-responsive.

Well the fans should always be running if the unit is on.
Swap the cords on the ballasts. Also this is going to sound odd but are they plugged in? I went to a guys house who had an issue and I could not figure out why they were not on at all. He forgot to plug them in.

I completely understand.

So I unplugged them and plugged them back in and they came on. It looks like they're still on the old schedule that used to be programmed in :-/

It does cycle to other modes, but I don't think it's in basic mode. My eventual goal is to get my Reef Angel to control it and right now, it doesn't seem to be receiving the signals (though my Vortech is receiving the commands just fine)

I did a factory reset and it looks like it just went right back to the programmed cycle (although I'm not sure why it's on at midnight). I want to get it to the default mode right out of the box. What is the first color that comes on in basic mode? 10k?

Thanks!

I think that worked. Fans sound like they're all the way on. I guess it's in basic mode now. I'll have to figure out how to get this RF controller to interact.

Similar. It's a Reef Angel controller accessory. It controls my Vortech perfectly (sets modes, power level, and any associated timing) so that I can run multiple modes throughout the day and in different scenarios (i.e. feeding)

Back