How many times can the same person relist the same stuff!

weimers75

Anyone notice how the same exact corals (pics and everything) keep showing up again and again from the same person? It's driving me crazy! I get all excited seeing 2 new pages in the last 24 hours - and its not even new:(

Your prices are too high - that's why no one is buying them!

Funny, there have been people on here selling single coral colonies for thousands of dollars before. but not much you can do about it ,
they think there worth that much to them. but wouldnt pay that price if buying it themselves. you will get that..

You can always use the ignore feature. As far as prices being too high, they are only too high for anyone not willing to pay them.

Sorry - I meant the same stuff on fragswapper.com! I don't think you can hit a button to ignore it on there:(

One person has boring brown zoos for $10 for a few polyps! I understand high prices for amazing corals...but not the dull boring stuff.

Hi,

Fragswapper is a place to sell coral, boring is up to the shopper to decide. There are all kinds of corals & equipment for sale. Some really cool stuff and some boring. Maybe a newbee would like some brown boring polyps for their 1st coral?

Dave

Very true! However, I think that even a newbie wouldn't want to spend a lot of money for coral that others often give away for free.

If it were so popular, then people would be buying it and it wouldn't need to be relisted every week!

I've sent emails out to the people that keep bumping there sale thread to page one. Lowering the price and bumping it so people can see it again at the lowered price is one thing, but removing your listing then re listing it again so its at the top of the page is not in good taste.

I relist things occaisionally...usually when I change a price or when I make more of something available that I sold out of...or...the dreaded "available again due to cancellation". :)

I agree. Bumping a listing, should indicate something new/different to a potential buyer.

However, I STRONGLY disagree with slamming anyone's pricing. Free market economics will ultimately prevail and corals will either sell or if their price is too high, not.

I almost posted something on here about someone repeatedly bumping their listings... But I refrained, I'm glad someone else did.

he got mad when I emailed him about it last week, didn't understand that it wasn't cool to keep doing it. said "What ever man"

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14697107#post14697107 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Kreeger1
I've sent emails out to the people that keep bumping there sale thread to page one. Lowering the price and bumping it so people can see it again at the lowered price is one thing, but removing your listing then re listing it again so its at the top of the page is not in good taste.

Thank You. It is getting old.

Sure I've seen the Omens on there a few times, but there are others that are guilty of the same thing. I can understand bumping for price changes or frag sizes, but just to keep getting exposure for the same item is kind of unfair to the people who are posting their new items to the front page... Then they get shoved to the second or third page, while everyone who logs on gets to see the same listings that they've already seen 3 or 4 other times.

Back