How much is too much for a 20 gallon long?

roninmagik1

What do yall think, too many anemones?

What do yall think is a good number of anemones to have in a 20 gallon?

thanks!

Jason

Attachments

• one.jpg
    one.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 0
  • two.jpg
    two.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 0
  • three.jpg
    three.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 0
what lights are you running? seems a tad dim....I think you have too many so You can send me one haha!
I would run carbon just to be safe.

well, i actually started out with just 1 anemone, then it split...lighting is a coralife 96watts quad bulb 20". i forget the exact bulbs, i'm using, but it's a 50/50 split. I am upgrading in the future, but for right now, i'm trying to make do w/ what i have....

So is there anyone out there w/ a 20 gallon and multiple anemones?? I am trying to decide if it's going to be 1,2, or 3 that i keep!! thanks, Jason!

In my 55 I had one LTA, Condy, and small Carpet. My LTA nuked my Condy. But since all of yours same RBTA shouldn't have a problem with chemical warfare. Ty

Thanks for the input, i was thinking they all needed their own space, but you're right, they can all get along...still think 4 is too many, so i'm gonna trade off 1 or 2, maybe even 3....i'm undecided!!! keep the thoughts coming people!! i appreciate any and all opinions on this!

=)

Thanks ssgtgonzo, i'm torn as to what to do, part of me would like to keep all of them, but it's not what i envisioned for my tank....

Totally understand! I setup a prop tank...my vision was to cover the rock with nems! I have nem envy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

They are clones of each other, so they're not going to fight. Maybe you'll change your mind and have an anemone tank. :D They're colored really nice too.

Back