how to control xenia

fishyface

Premium Member
can anyone suggest some method of controlling this rampant softie. i've tried manual removal but don't want to dismantle the tank and rockwork any more. this stuff is taking over my tank now!! also, not interested in trying to frag this stuff cause it's way too outta hand now. any cures for this problem would be greatly appreciated!

thanks,

sounds like you need to farm the stuff and make some money to pay for your power consumption.

take a syringe and poke it in each stock and inject w/hot water??? Worked for a couple of mine, but i wouldnt do that to a whole bunch at once...you might cause a spike in something from all the die off.

did it kill them right to the rock? and did they come back again at the same location?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10468664#post10468664 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sir_dudeguy
take a syringe and poke it in each stock and inject w/hot water??? Worked for a couple of mine, but i wouldnt do that to a whole bunch at once...you might cause a spike in something from all the die off.

They totally melted away on the ones i did it on. No they didnt come back. Well not from those anyways...i had another stalk get sucked into my seio and i ended up w/a hundred little babies, but thats a different story :)

Back