howdy neighbors!

ladyfsu

Hi all!!! I live in New Pt. Richey (north of Tampa) and am going to some place called Carribbean Beach Resort for 5 days (Tues-Sat). It's, I believe, just north of Lover's Key (which I caught LOTS of good fish there last year). http://www.reefrascals.org/pictures/loverskeyapril112006.html

I'm looking for nice beaches for family, kids etc --- I'll be fishing, seining and just playing in the muck!

Also, looking for a nice place, casual, famiy friendly near Ft. Meyer's Beach ( I think that's where I took that trollly thing down to that was so nice).

Any suggestions? I really loved it down there last time! Thanks very much!

Laine

how old are your kids? I can give you alot of suggestions depending on their age. I have a 4 year old, and a 10 year old so if they are in that age range let me know and I will see what kind of a list I can put togeather for you.

Go to Bunche Beach off of John Morris Blvd on the way to Sanibel. It's a bay beach, is calm and you can wade out very far. There are sand bars. You can find snails, hermit crabs, sand dollars, star fish etc etc. Cool place and free

Well thanks! I'm home now, but will try to get to those places next time. We had a great time at an area just north of Lover's Key. Beautiful area!

I didn't read well. I didn't know you were going so soon. I went to orlando last week on vacation, and when I got back I saw you were in the area. Next time let me know and I will dig up a list of fun stuff.

Back