Huge Coral AUction IN michigan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fishboykaps

THe auction is April 22 at Kalamazoo Valley Community College in room 1530 . Registration for the auction starts at 10 am and auction starts at 12pm. THere is a 70(you)/30 (for club) split for all items entered and sold in the auction. This event is gonna be huge!!! All marine related livestock and equipment is allowed to be entered in the auction.

Vendors are welcome for $20 cash with a $20 retail donation or $40 cash. Please direct all vendors to me at kdm10@albion.edu.

Directions: Here it is Texas Township Campus - 6767 West "O" Avenue, PO Box 4070, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-4070. It is the Oshtemo/9th street exit coming from the east you would go left at the exit and keep going straight and you will eventually drive right buy it. I can give more detailed directions or if you are coming from the west go right and you will eventually drive right buy it.

This is going to be Michiganââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢s Largest Coral Auction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how much stuff that is auctioned off depends on how much people bring. IN the past we have had over a 150-200+ items. WHen u first get there you will register ur stuff with one of our staff members, registration starts at 10 am and u will get and auction ID and they u have to number and lable ur bags. the stuff u bring to be auctioned will place it on a table with other peoples stuff. There will be time at the auction to check out what everyone bought. Also each bag will be labled with a group of different stickers, that the club will provide, which will divide the everyones items in the various groups. these stickers will help determine the order each group of items is auctioned. More times u get the more variety of sticker u get. All live items must be baged in proper fish bags(no ziplocks) or in proper contrainers that won;t leak. Each bag should be labled with an ID number which we will give u and the name and discription of the item to be sold. There is no minimum bids for the auction. If u would like to set ur own prices i would recomend becomming a vendor. Auction will start at 12pm Our web site is www. wmmac.org

Back