Hurricane Alberto?

DOH!

well... i couldn't afford the rock i wanted to order just yet anyway :D

hope this season doesn't hit you too hard richard

i don't watch the news..too depressing..so I just heard about it today. Sorry man..I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Richard,

Look on the bright side. It could be a massive red tide instead of a little ol' storm. Besides, you have a loyal group of customers to help you get back on your feet once the wind dies down, right? ;)

I just saw that it looks to make landfall sometime on Tues. up in the northern part of Floridas gulf coast.

I hope you don't sustain any damage Richard or a long interruption in your live rock diving. Are these damned hurricanes ever gonna let up?????

just a big, long rain storm...

yes they will let up....in 15-20 years when the cycle swings back to the low point.

Thanks for the concern!

Thanks for the concern!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7549734#post7549734 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by HowardW
I just saw that it looks to make landfall sometime on Tues. up in the northern part of Floridas gulf coast.

I hope you don't sustain any damage Richard or a long interruption in your live rock diving. Are these damned hurricanes ever gonna let up?????

Well we live in hurricane ally......just have to be ready for them...we are in an up-cycle period, they say more and more storms for the next few years.....

All we got was wind and rain, and the rain we really needed!

I was ready with the generators, I do not like to be without AC!

I may be going to the Keys to see how it is there as the Gulf is trashed for at least a week, and will not be diving here!

TBS

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7548063#post7548063 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ybenormal
Richard,

Look on the bright side. It could be a massive red tide instead of a little ol' storm. Besides, you have a loyal group of customers to help you get back on your feet once the wind dies down, right? ;)
Me thinks it be too early to rule out the red tide. Keeping fingers crossed, though!

Back