I got myself a gem, price was way undervalue

Jon631ny

I called looking for a Picasso , and was told all they have is an onyx extreme Picasso, after doing research I ended up with I think is a
Onyx Picasso Premium Extra Black!
IMG_1830.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1737.jpeg
    IMG_1737.jpeg
    358.6 KB · Views: 13
It's identical to this accept the the fins are more black and tiny bit of orange

Attachments

• IMG_1841.png
    IMG_1841.png
    785.8 KB · Views: 26
Black Ocellaris has black face and fins, essentially ALL black with no orange. Onyx Percula has orange face and orange on fins.
The pasterns of DaVinci and Picasso mutations are different. If you see a few, you recognize it. DaVinci is an Ocellaris mutation and Picasso is a Percula mutation. DaVinci has additional white marks that are foward slashes from the head down, while the Percula increase white are extention of the bars in the middle almost all of the time, but orcadional horizontal extention from the top of the bard, but does not have that forward slashes like DaVinci,
Your new fish has no orange what so ever, and has that foward slashes that is clasic for DaVinci Black Ocellaris.

To each his own. If you like the fish, then that is great. They will pair up cross species easy enough. I like natural colors and shapes but that is your pets, not mine. It is not mater that it is not my cup of tea.
Cheers.

Back