I See You Dgenr8

There were times that I couldn't find the generic CC stars, and bought more expensive ones in a pinch.
There's no mess, once they start working on a starfish, they keep going until it's gone, completely. There were a few times I stretched it to nearly two weeks between feedings, but I don't actually know how long they could wait.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11314162#post11314162 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DgenR8
While I don't see a lot of reason for this thread to be here, I also see no reason to take offense to it. I really don't think I get bothered by things that shouldn't bother me.
I still keep a pretty watchful eye on this forum, but you guys have not given me a lot of reason to step into anything. I'd say that qualifies as behaving, ;) and thank you all for that.
I've got other forums causing me grief now, my visits here have become much shorter and more infrequent than they once were. Before you know it, you'll be asking "who was that Mod???"
perhaps I need to stir up a bit of trouble??;) I kid, I kid!!

Ya man I went and counted last night as i was looking for long lost threads
11 closed threads of mine do to people fighting or topics getting to wild
1 fight with a MOD......the *** that he is
6 warnings about doing **** i wasnt suppose to including the one you gave me couple month ago, lol
13 group buy threads that hit over 100 posts and 3000 views
31 total group buys
23 pages of just my thread starts
and tons and tons of people that used to be awsome to have in the hobby no longer here.....just makes me sad i mean hell you guys been around so long you've prob seen hundreds or people up and leave never to return in your new york forums.

11 closed threads of mine do to people fighting or topics getting to wild
1 fight with a MOD......the *** that he is
6 warnings about doing **** i wasnt suppose to including the one you gave me couple month ago, lol.

And how many of those fights did you start lol

Not saying much...... but. I have had all the points I can have taken from me........
and I can still post. this is because of a good mod. I should be in more trouble then I am in. so I am glad he is are MOD

Well fair is fair gotta play by the rules and if you can't, you go to azreefs and complain about how hard reefcentral is to get along with. It's easy pay your dues as the noob. 50/90 rule and bam in no time you can sell or buy on rc. It's easy lol

And how many of those fights did you start lol

"cough" me ? I never start anything

The fight with the mod he started and Beer finished.........never spoke to eachother agian.
Besides Larry is our mod man I ussually listen when he tells me to behave......:uzi: :eek2:

Geo aint so bad either the others i could take or leave:hmm5:

and tons and tons of people that used to be awsome to have in the hobby no longer here.....just makes me sad i mean hell you guys been around so long you've prob seen hundreds or people up and leave never to return in your new york forums.

Don't know if I count as awesome (guessing not around these parts...) but I'm still around, or back around, or something... When you bumped the Then and Now thread this morning I got a notification and checked it out.

Anyway, water/fish/coral even back in the tank these days. Working with a pro on it though, no longer as active a hobbyist as I once was and more an income provider for one of the better local service providers. He's been incredibly good.

Hope PROP is doing well, I do miss that aspect of being actively involved in the local community.

Back