I tech 100 fs with brand new pump

robthorn

Hey guys I bought this protein skimmer for my wifes office tank and purchased a brand new pump. Still have the working old one which the insulation is coming off the cord.
$300 firm

Thanks

I also have a reef octopus that I think is an in100 that I need to get rid of. Runs and works. $50
We got hit by lightning this weekend and repairs are getting expensive. Neither of these skimmers were plugged in when it happened.

Hey Rob, I'd be glad to help you out on electrical repairs if you need :)

Great offer, I have the 200 right now and its an awesome price of equipment.

I appreciate it Tony. I do a lot of electrical work myself. Its more replacing things like my apex, router, 2 tv's and such. Fun fun. Everything was on surge protection too. Must have been a good hit or duke sent us super high voltage.

I appreciate it Tony. I do a lot of electrical work myself. Its more replacing things like my apex, router, 2 tv's and such. Fun fun. Everything was on surge protection too. Must have been a good hit or duke sent us super high voltage.
I fix electronics too :) so don't trash those TVs or that apex lol

Do you have a whole home surge protector in your main box? I find those work better than the ones we normally get.

I've been to a house where the lighting hit so hard the ac compressor blew a hole in itself, first time I saw it as a tech.

Very good to know.
The one tv was over 10 years old so we are replacing that one. The bigger tv is a brand new samsung with the separate connection box. I am trying to get a new one for $100. Router is already replaced. The power supply is still good so not worth fixing for $50. The apex is $150 repair plus $209 for them to send me a backup. I am going to have one on hand at all times loaded and ready to go just in case. You never know how much you rely on a controller until you don't have one.

I don't have a controller lol, getting one from someone next week.

Sucks that so much money has to be spent cause of some bad luck.

If its an apex let me know if you need any help with it. Once it is running you will be trying to figure out how you ever reefed without one.

Hey Rob, the new pump is the hydrofoamer right? I'm surprised no one picked this up yet..I might even though I have one already lol

Yes it is the Tunze Hydrofoamer.

You are welcome to it. Lol

If it doesn't sell here it will at RAP. It will be sitting on top of the nicest display there with a sign I Tech For Sale.

I will also have a Reef Octopus Elite 220int for sale soon. Absolute monster of a skimmer but my 3 month wait for my BK Supermarin 250 will be over by RAP supposedly. Only reason I would ever get rid of this thing is for a big BK.

Back