i tech for sale on craigslist

I was surprised it's been up for as long as it has honestly, it was posted 10 days ago. There is the possibility it has been sold and he hasn't taken down the ad.

That is a model 200. Whoever gets it may want to correct the tubing attached to the venturi as it is not correct. The skimmer will likely not function as designed the way it is.

That is a model 200. Whoever gets it may want to correct the tubing attached to the venturi as it is not correct. The skimmer will likely not function as designed the way it is.

What is incorrect john? I'm looking at it and don't see it lol

I'm buying it :3
I would like to see how it performs compared to a Euroreef and a Vertex. Everyone here seems to praise it so much, but I've only seen one in person..

Sweet, Tony! I knew someone on here would take it. I would have gotten it myself if I hadn't already purchased a skimmer for my upgrade.

I'm buying it :3
I would like to see how it performs compared to a Euroreef and a Vertex. Everyone here seems to praise it so much, but I've only seen one in person..

Please bring it in for a "tune up" to correct the issue I am seeing.

I don't know if someone already got it, because the guy hasn't answered anything I sent even though he said it was still available..

Sorry, I email him as soon as I saw that IT posted it. He call and I made arrangements to pick it up Friday afternoon. I asked it he had anyone else interested and he said that there wasn't any until Thursday. Then he had 6 people contact him and I was the first. I told him that IT posted on here.

Back