I think my Acro Addiction may be returning

Experience. Friendless in your 50's is the new normal I think. My wife and I are best friends but really only hang out with other people a few times a year. I never talk to anyone from the old gang (unless you count drunken extraverts that phone until I can't ghost them anymore, lol). I look at the 60's+ age groups and they talk with their friends every week. Something definitely changed.
Same here. Mrs griss and I are 55, actually born 9 days apart.

Will also be checking out @EXTREMECORALS but want to give the newly cleaned up system a bit more time before I spend on anything exotic. For the time being, I will let me little frag forrest act as health indicator for the next few months. So far so good, only 1 of of the frags is not super happy, but it has spent considerable iterations face down due to the urchin's love of it.

I’ve also heard great things about @copps stuff as well but I have no experience

I am mounting these classic pieces this week I received from John(Copps). All pieces are large and healthy. Good guy to deal with!

Copps' Hulk milli
Copps' Green Monster
Copps' King Tut
Copps' Blueberry Miyagi
Copps' Bosque en el Cielo
Original Penn State red cap
Original Atlantis Strawberry Patch monti
Reef Tech Starburst Cap
Copps' Orange Mary Monti
Frag Farmer Red Hot Chili Pepper
Mystic Sunset Monti
Copps' Pink Poci
Red Robin

I am mounting these classic pieces this week I received from John(Copps). All pieces are large and healthy. Good guy to deal with!

Copps' Hulk milli
Copps' Green Monster
Copps' King Tut
Copps' Blueberry Miyagi
Copps' Bosque en el Cielo
Original Penn State red cap
Original Atlantis Strawberry Patch monti
Reef Tech Starburst Cap
Copps' Orange Mary Monti
Frag Farmer Red Hot Chili Pepper
Mystic Sunset Monti
Copps' Pink Poci
Red Robin
Pictures, please! :)

Pictures, please! :)

Will do. I need to give them a couple of weeks though. I had them down low in the back of the tank and most were shaded from the rock work. They were there for over a month and getting around 100 PAR at best. Because of this most have lost their color. Once mounted then they should bounce back in a week or two. I had a massive bubble algae outbreak that took me a couple weeks of scrubbing to resolve. Now that 90% of bubble algae is removed now, I should have them all mounted by this weekend.

Will also be checking out @EXTREMECORALS but want to give the newly cleaned up system a bit more time before I spend on anything exotic. For the time being, I will let me little frag forrest act as health indicator for the next few months. So far so good, only 1 of of the frags is not super happy, but it has spent considerable iterations face down due to the urchin's love of it.
I have some nice frags also will be posting more possibly tomorrow

Back