ich? or that is?

chomeclas

hello, before nothing to let be thankful and to congratulate by your article this of luxury, now touching the point of this forum is to know if a tank hospital of 21g is a good option and the other is me to confirm if my fish have ich and if those that have died to me are for that reason or that disease could be so that the fish that have died do not lose their color do not present/display these so famous spots and the worse thing from a day to another one must to stop eating are hide and seek and in the end they needed the air. Of being nine species unique they are two. Thanks and greetings. :eek2: :( :confused:

I believe a hospital or quarantine aquarium is always a good idea.

As to your fish, I would need to see a photograph of them to say if they have ich or not.

ok will begin to design the tank hospital, hears do you have some league where you say like doing it? and I put the photo to you of my angel, my theory is that this it is the only fish that has not died since I made my aquarium like you know i suffer the syndrome of the new tank and the passage by all the levels, stress, and other things that do not support these fish. now I believe that it is a incubator and one became immune since does not stop eating follows alive and seems not to inconvenience to him much but itself with this obvious I cannot have but fish without it infects this them

Back