I'm excited for the new store opening on Sat

arbee

Sept 7th in Canton called Ocean Rift Aquatics Salt and Fresh water Aquariums. We need something close in our area -- Canton, Akron, Massillon. Joe Ross will be opening up his store at South Main in North Canton where NEO Aquatics used to be.
Good luck Joe!! We need you to succeed so we have a nice place to shop close by :) :dance:
Rita

I got a sneak peak and Joe has a very good selection of live and dry stock including tanks. He is doing great things with the store, and I am excited to see it all complete.

I am guessing after his tanks cycle he will have corals as well? Also anybody know there store hours? I didn't see them posted anywhere.

I am guessing after his tanks cycle he will have corals as well? Also anybody know there store hours? I didn't see them posted anywhere.

I see 10am-6pm for Sat, but not sure if that is all the time. Go to the facebook page I linked to above and you can ask Joe what the hours will be.

Very nice guy, can't wait, he has several tanks cycled, he will deffinently have more variety once a few months go buy, knows the hobby realy well also

Ill have to swing by on Saturday. It will be nice to have another store so close. :dance:

Back