IM Nuvo 10 FS.

CrazyEyes

Selling my used nuvo 10, tank has been in use since Sept 16th but is still in great shape, comes with a Tunze 1073.008 return pump. Selling just the tank, pump and screen top. Looking to get $100 obo. Will be ready for pickup this weekend, PM for pics if interested.

Isn't this tank $100 new, just with a different pump? I paid 100 for the tank, skimmer, and im skyye light last month. Glws.

Why is there always that one guy commenting on a fs thread about how much they paid, if you're not interested that's great, the price states obo.

Ah. That makes more sense. So, your next logical move would be a biocube and then a 40 breeder and of course you have to then make the jump to a 75 gallon or a 90 gallon, at which point, you should just get a 120. :wavehand:

No lol, I picked up the nuvo 20 last night. So there's no room for this one.

Ah. That makes more sense. So, your next logical move would be a biocube and then a 40 breeder and of course you have to then make the jump to a 75 gallon or a 90 gallon, at which point, you should just get a 120. :wavehand:

Hahahahaha!

Yeah but after buying another prime, another powerhead and the tank the bank account has some recovering to do.

Hopefully you still have the tunze pump. A great upgrade is to have 2 return pumps and use a Tunze 9001 skimmer between them. It made a huge change in my Nuvo 20! Just wanted to share. It was hard finding good upgrades.

Back