Information please

wildbillsreef

Hey, I just found this site and club. I'm coming to visit Okinawa and then probably moving there in a short time. Can any of you answer a few off topic questions for me?

From what I've read the diving is great and the tank stuff seems pretty cool from your treads. How's the social life there? I can't find anything on that! Any hot spots I should check out when I visit? I've been to Tokyo often, so I can speak a little Japanese. Any info would be great!

What kind of social things are you looking to do?

There are tons of various restraunts, sights, tourists types things...for a small island, there is tons to do. This is a big tourists spot for mainlanders...

By your interests in Scuba, drinking and women I think you will be pretty happy with the Naha area nightlife. You can SCUBA during the day and then drink and chase women at night.

Sounds great! Any suggestion on the women chasing locations? I've found a lot of the other tourist stuff online. Sounds like a great place!

This is just my opinion but if you are American and don't have a third arm growing out of your forehead I think you'll find that meeting the ladies won't be too hard at all. There are too many places to list so when you get here just post on this board and I'm sure we can all pitch in a few pickup hotspots.

Back