Ink

My work was done buy a good friend of mine. Unfortunatly, he is in jail for growing 220 someodd hydroponic plants in his barn...... He was by far the best fineline work I ever saw.

I have seen aloy of work done by Spaulding in Albany......great stuff. Also, I heard that All Star tattoo is pretty good.

Chris

My father in law uses Tattoo by Zapp, in broadalbin. I've been to the shop and the place is filled with awards and trophies for competitions he has been in. My father in law has 2 big pieces that he has done, they are both incredible. I know it would be way out of the way for you Michael, but it might be worth the ride to check it out. If I get any more tats that is where I am going to go. What are you looking to get?

Chris- that suxs about being jailed for growing one of the most earth friendly plants!!!! Spaulding has a couple shops close by- they are OLD School. Looking for particular artists names as have been suggested. A guy at a gas station who had some sweet work done mentioned a place out in Cohoes area. I think it was All Star.

Back