Instant Ocean Salt (200 gal) sale

dannyfish

I was shopping around and found a great deal on salt. I just wanted to spread the info. Chewy.com is having a special if you buy 3 or more items you get the 4th item FREE. I couldn't pass this up!

You can always cancel the Autoship at any time!
I set mine to 8 months just in case if I forget to cancel.

09cf856936413eb4f674a96971357594.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never bought my salt from Chewy, I got rid of my tank before finding out that they sold it. What I can tell you about them is that they are a great company to deal with.
:thumbsup: Chewy

Thanks for sharing. This is still available. Getting too old to the go to the store and lug salt home, so a good deal for me.

thanks for the heads up!

Just placed my order, and I actually goofed: I entered qty 3 instead of 4, thinking that they would just add on the additional box. Unfortunately, the website expected you to enter 4. Gave them a call at 9 pm, and the customer service was great. Someone picked up immediately and got the issue straightened out.

first time ordering from them--great experience so far :)

I got 2 of my 4 boxes yesterday. I only ordered them on the 5th. Kind of weird I didn't get all 4 together.

Make sure you guys can use this much salt in a timely manner. I bought 5 boxes last time and after 9 months they turned into bricks.

Maybe something like a vitals vault would work to keep them from turning into bricks. I've had it happen before, but the bags on that batch was bad. You can literally squeeze the air out of them, so they weren't air tight for sure.

Speaking of bricks, I have a box of IO Reef Crystals that are bricks and thought I'd be able to chip them into smaller pieces and still use them but didn't have any luck. I can't remember if they took forever to dissolve or if the water remained cloudy but I gave up trying.

petsmart owns chewy if they have it in stock you can show them the price and they will match.. also petco does price match chewy too. i have gotten heaters and air pumps really cheap from them for my freshwater tanks.

Glad to share the info and help us all save money for this stupid expensive hobby all of us committed to. Any of you feel that you could lose your wife but not your hobby? Lol, just messing around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back