Instigating a Reefgeek group buy

The Grim Reefer

Ready for some NOBALL!!!
Time to stock up on T5 lamps again.

We can get at least 10% off Plus free shipping on the 48" and shorter lamps. There would still be a shipping charge of 15 bux for any of the 60" lamps. If we place a big enough order we can get up to 20% off.

I won't be placing the order for a couple weeks. If you are looking for other items Reefgeek sells let me know and we'll see if we can get a package deal.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14211101#post14211101 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by KLHood
I'm down.

Let me know which retro you are looking at and the lamps. I heard back from the Geek and it's cool to have the retro in on the order.

grimm,

may be in. what are your thoughts vs the new super actinic t5 with built in reflector vs y12 super actinic? Thanks.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14211888#post14211888 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by reefsafe
grimm,

may be in. what are your thoughts vs the new super actinic t5 with built in reflector vs y12 super actinic? Thanks.

Internal reflected T5's are a waste in my most humble opinion.

The T5 Actinic is good but the t12 VHO actinic is still king. I dont even run actnics any more. I like the blue plus better.

Slight change of plans, Reefgeek is out of Blue Plus lamps until Tuesday or Wednesday. So I anyone wants in let me know.

KL, I know you were kinda in a hurry, if you have critters waiting for light I can borrow you a fixture for a few days.

Back