Interesting 4000gal tank of Mr.4000

Thanks for the heads up, Skipper, but I think it's already flame bait on one board. :)

Whoops, I thought I had seen the thread and that the tank was a fake. But, I guess that was another board. Quite the project there!!

Yeah, Larry. They gave him a hard time at reefs.org! He came to Reefland and we believed him! There must be a lesson in this.......somewhere:eek1:

I'm not worthy...I'm not worthy

I'm not worthy...I'm not worthy

Oh!...That makes me ill....He's SWIMMING in it! ;)

I would like to say thanks to everyone that has supported me before i had the pics to prove it exsisted.I will be putting a lot more info on there and will keep it updated all the time and please feel free to ask me any questions about the tank.I will try to answer most on my site.Thanks Jim

Hi Mr. 4000 and Welcome to RC!

That is an awesome tank!

How much live rock is inside of it?

Doug

Incredible tank. Will be interested in it's progress.
I have a friend in our local tropical fish club that is building a greenhouse style fish house separate to his own home. Will include a 10,000 gallon Central American cichlid tank. I quess he will need SCUBA gear also!

anyone can say they have a 4000g tank and give any kind of crappy advice. This is why ppl like to see pics just to see if its reality. But in a 4000g tank the life should be plentyful and probaly anything you do will work?? The biggest prob is overstocking. Just don't put any whales or seals and you won't have that prob??

Welcome aboard Mr 4000, keep up the good work, and also keep coming back to reef central, I think you'll like it here:D

I was following that thread also, but wasn't even close to laughing as hard as when I saw you dressed in diving gear in your tank.It caught me by suprised,what a sight.Dude swimming in his reeftank in his basement.

I do suppose it would make aquascaping and fragging a little tedious.Great job and good luck.

August

Welcome to RC, Mr. 4000. Don't take it too hard that a lot of people doubted the existance of your tank. :) The internet is a very anonymous place, and anyone can say anything at anytime. Nice to see pics to back it up, I'm sure people will have a lot of questions for you.

Back