Introductions thread

Welcome Mark to our growing group of Salty Reefer madness. Be sure to stop by the Mug shot & screen name thread so we all can get to know you by sight and say "HI" if we see you in the LFS's

Ditto's on what Caleb said. We can actually have fun on the other site.

N- Clinton
Age- 32
Occp- Warehouse manager
Tanks- 75g coral and fish mix, 25 g horses
Live in Englewood
Yrs in hob- About 1.5. I've had some decent luck fortunately.
Specific interest- Pretty much anything to do with the hobby.
Greatest accomplishment- not being advised to give up the hobby
Greatest disappointment- not doing this sooner
Pics- I'll have to post some when I get a better camera

welcome to the club guys! Please try and attend this months meeting, free pizza and drink and we always have a great raffle!
Entry is free to the club and all meetings/events we put on.

Chris

Welcome Mr. Clinton

I see we've started pulling some interest out of the Denver area.

Stop by the Mug shot and Screen Name thread and post a pic of yourself so we can say "HI" if we see you in any of the LFS's

Name: Lynn Brown
Tanks and sizes: 280G soon to be reef
Where you live: Falcon/Peyton
Years in the hobby: on and off for 40 years, F/W & S/W - this will be first reef
Specific interests: DH & I are getting ready to set up our first reef tank. I started with a F/W tank I won as a child. My Grandpa was a F/W aquarist and we enjoyed the hobby together for years. Then I married DH and we had several tanks of both F/W & S/W, on and off. We built a new house and added a built in tank, which is currently populated with the easiest fish I have ever cared for. This is going to be our first reef tank. Looking forward to being a sponge and soaking up the wisdom of all. Greatest
accomplishment in reefkeeping: Haven’t started yet
Greatest disapointment in reefkeeping: none in reefkeeping but we did have 90G S/W tank burst open at the seam!

Hi Lynn - welcome aboard!! Our group mostly hangs out on our own web site www.thescmas.com . Please come and visit us there and post in the intro thread. There is a meeting scheduled for tomorrow (Saturday) at 1:00. Hope you can make it.

Hi, my name is Mike, and I just moved back to Colorado Springs and am looking to join up with you guys! I just broke down a 75 mixed reef before moving, and will probably just stick with my 12 aquapod for a bit. I tried to post on the scmas forums (registered as Smokey), but for some reason I still haven't been approved to do so and my e-mail got bounced back. I'm looking forward to meeting you all at a meeting real soon!

Welcome, Mike and Jenn. I forward this to the board so we can get you approved. Where are you moving from?

Well it looks like this board isn't used all too much anymore, but I'm just getting back in to the hobby after several years off. Just moved in to the Springs and would like to meet other locals. My knowledge is all pretty rusty so I'm essentially starting from scratch.

Back