Introductions thread

Welcome to SCMAS CSUPUEBLOTIM.
I also am a student at CSU - P, what's your major? I'm an "oldie" I should graduate pretty soon if everything works out!

My major is Automotive Industry Management (AIM). I am sophomore and an RA for B2. I will try to get my mug shot posted today and maybe we will run into each other.

My major is in Biology and I'm a lousy senior :p
Hurry up and post your picture in the mugshot thread already!! Mine's in there :)

Name: Judi
Tanks and sizes: 125 reef. Hope to get a nano soon!
Where you live: East, right by falcon
Years in the hobby: 6 months.
Specific interests: I like pretty colors and unusual beats. Like my sea hare and pincushin urchin. I also love my pink star fish!
Greatest accomplishment in reefkeeping: my 2-anemone hosting clown! He's such a caring clown!
Greatest disapointment in reefkeeping: Flat worms! (not alot of bad experiences yet)
Pictures of your tank (optional)
starfish.jpg

P3200974.jpg

Name:Xander Starekow
Tanks and sizes: 55 gallon, 12 gallon mantis
Where you live: Just outside of Silverthorne Colorado
Years in the hobby: 1
Specific interests:Mantises, Zoos, and Clowns
Greatest accomplishment in reefkeeping:Keeping my rose BTA nicely dark and healthy.
Greatest disapointment in reefkeeping: My still present massive cyano-breakout
Pictuers of your tank:

L1000958.jpg

L1000953.jpg

And ive gotta show this, it was taken right out my backyard, no joke:
L1000960.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10552562#post10552562 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DivaMan
Lol, youngsters.....................

Well compared to all these OLD :smurf: people we're young.

:lol:

The older you get the younger everyone else seem's :(
be sure to come to the next meeting and sign in so we can recognise all of you as members.

That's cool, you can still participate here, maybe you can fly down here in October to the frag swap atleast? It will be worth the trip for sure!

Fly?? Ugg, no way Im flying out of kremmling, im gonna petition my parents. Tell them it will be very educational, which I expect it will be, talking to tons of other aquarists. Prob just drive down. Funny thing is is theres TONS of aquarium owners up here, just theyre second homeowners, so companies take care of their tanks, Keys Island is one of them.

Yeah the flying part was a joke, but really mark it on your calendar and come down here.
You should be able to score a bunch of cool stuff, eat some free food, and learn something also.

Name: Kevin
Tanks and sizes: 3 year old 30 gallon
Woodland Park
Years in the hobby: 3 years salt

Greatest accomplishment in reefkeeping: Tank still going!
Greatest disapointment in reefkeeping: Not checking water quality till Issues arrise
Pictuers of tank - will post later

Back