Is anyone in Surprise available for help???

Andy_Wolfe

I just picked up a complete tank from fishaholic911 last night. I'm still a little unsure on how to put everything back together again! Included was a hawk fish that's just hanging out in a tupperware container right now. I want to get up and running asap so I can take him out of the container. If you can help with setup i'd buy you lunch! Tank and stand are sitting in my living room, I just need to connect electric and plumbing. I'm at about Dysart & Tbird, and this afternoon would work great. Kid takes a nap around 2 so ideally it would be about that time.

Andy
623-547-9462

mic209

What kind of hawkfish? If you're setting up a reef you should reconsider putting that hawkfish in. I had an arc eye in my SPS reef and it would perch on the branches sometimes breaking off pieces.

Andy_Wolfe

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14178028#post14178028 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mic209
What kind of hawkfish? If you're setting up a reef you should reconsider putting that hawkfish in. I had an arc eye in my SPS reef and it would perch on the branches sometimes breaking off pieces.

It looks like a red spotted.

The fish came with the setup. No other saltwater tank in his collection so he came home with me.

Andy_Wolfe

TTT

Anytime would work great, and i'd be willing to compensate if necessary. I just want to make sure i'm set up with everything I need to get it started.