Is anyone in Surprise available for help???

Andy_Wolfe

I just picked up a complete tank from fishaholic911 last night. I'm still a little unsure on how to put everything back together again! Included was a hawk fish that's just hanging out in a tupperware container right now. I want to get up and running asap so I can take him out of the container. If you can help with setup i'd buy you lunch! Tank and stand are sitting in my living room, I just need to connect electric and plumbing. I'm at about Dysart & Tbird, and this afternoon would work great. Kid takes a nap around 2 so ideally it would be about that time.

Andy
623-547-9462

What kind of hawkfish? If you're setting up a reef you should reconsider putting that hawkfish in. I had an arc eye in my SPS reef and it would perch on the branches sometimes breaking off pieces.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14178028#post14178028 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mic209
What kind of hawkfish? If you're setting up a reef you should reconsider putting that hawkfish in. I had an arc eye in my SPS reef and it would perch on the branches sometimes breaking off pieces.

It looks like a red spotted.

The fish came with the setup. No other saltwater tank in his collection so he came home with me.

TTT

Anytime would work great, and i'd be willing to compensate if necessary. I just want to make sure i'm set up with everything I need to get it started.

Back