Is DARC still around?

Im still around wish there wouldnt have been so much in fighting at least that is what it seem to me i live 100 miles away but did enjoy coming to events dont do it any more because people could not get along and it seemed there was to much infighting on who was going to run the group which when i first started reading and went to a couple of events were fun but 6 months later it was a mess broke into 2 groups then it never was good for either. so i quit doing anything to bad miss it

DARC is still around and then there is MASC. Further south SCMAS. DARC does a lot of posting on FaceBook.

I was wondering the same thing!

Im still around wish there wouldnt have been so much in fighting at least that is what it seem to me i live 100 miles away but did enjoy coming to events dont do it any more because people could not get along and it seemed there was to much infighting on who was going to run the group which when i first started reading and went to a couple of events were fun but 6 months later it was a mess broke into 2 groups then it never was good for either. so i quit doing anything to bad miss it

You should come back to MASC or SCMAS (or both)...depending on where in CO you might live. ;)

DARC is still here. Our Frag Swap got stepped on for Nov/Dec, which was going to be our last get together of the year.

We are currently working on Jan/Feb events, so stay tuned. Murf is correct, we do use the FB pages a lot as well.

Also, March brings Reefstock!! So... lots of fun events coming up.

-Rob

Back