Is Neptune Aquatic Open?

They posted this on Facebook so you should be ok.

dac01003680af100d402dbac1031dd84.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is a non essential business. it should be closed. SJ PD is starting to crack down on nonessential businesses.
As a health care worker, I'm concerned that people are not taking the Shelter in Place order seriously enough. Soon we may not have enough physicians to care for people.

Yeah pet food items are essential. I was honestly a little worried after the initial order same out, I don’t horde frozen food and my seahorses eat a ridiculous amount. I’ve already seen so many smaller LFS’s go out of business I’m glad these guys aren’t being forced to close right now. The preventative measures they’re taking as well are great.

I think they said all pet food stores are essential. This probably counts the same as Petco, Pet Food Express, etc.
While I agree that pet supplies like foods and equipment are (somewhat) essential, getting new fish and coral hardly is.
Selling the lifestock that is already in store might still be borderline okay but some stores are still bringing in new lifestock which is probably not in line with the intention of the shelter in place order.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

While I agree that pet supplies like foods and equipment are (somewhat) essential, getting new fish and coral hardly is.
Selling the lifestock that is already in store might still be borderline okay but some stores are still bringing in new lifestock which is probably not in line with the intention of the shelter in place order.
True, I was at Costco yesterday and saw someone with a TV in their cart, hell I had a Lego set in my cart too because my kids birthday, don't get me wrong I got food and stuff too, but in that same vein I would feel bad going there if I ONLY wanted to get a toy for my kid.

True, I was at Costco yesterday and saw someone with a TV in their cart, hell I had a Lego set in my cart too because my kids birthday, don't get me wrong I got food and stuff too, but in that same vein I would feel bad going there if I ONLY wanted to get a toy for my kid.
Well, getting toys for kids to distract them from being locked up may still be a valid reason. Getting a TV actually too.
But I feel too many people don't take the situation as serious as it actually is. The US has now roughly 44,000 confirmed infections (actual number is likely higher) and 560 deaths and the growth rate is still exponential!

Well, getting toys for kids to distract them from being locked up may still be a valid reason. Getting a TV actually too.
But I feel too many people don't take the situation as serious as it actually is. The US has now roughly 44,000 confirmed infections (actual number is likely higher) and 560 deaths and the growth rate is still exponential!
Oh you're not alone, too many people treating it more like a "snow day", getting your coffee from a shop is "essential", "exercising" by hanging out at the beach with a ton of other people is "essential".

But whatever, I'm not going to get on a soapbox and tell people what they should/shouldn't do, I'm just going to be very angry if after 3 weeks of going out of my mind being cooped in the house, NOT going to the park, or the beach, or hiking trails, that we're told another 3 weeks necessary.

From what I've heard, even in the hard hit regions of Italy people are not getting it and still go out. I would think that the processions of trucks full of freshly filled coffins should send a clear message, but obviously not...
Things may change when the bodies start stacking up here... or maybe not.

Well get ready to be "angry" because it's going to happen. Shelter in place will last more than 3 weeks. People just don't take it seriously.

Oh you're not alone, too many people treating it more like a "snow day", getting your coffee from a shop is "essential", "exercising" by hanging out at the beach with a ton of other people is "essential".

But whatever, I'm not going to get on a soapbox and tell people what they should/shouldn't do, I'm just going to be very angry if after 3 weeks of going out of my mind being cooped in the house, NOT going to the park, or the beach, or hiking trails, that we're told another 3 weeks necessary.

Well get ready to be "angry" because it's going to happen. Shelter in place will last more than 3 weeks. People just don't take it seriously.
Will last way longer than 3 weeks. They are not trying to stop/eradicate the virus. They are just trying to slow it down as it infects EVERYONE!!

Slow it down , and wait for those that are infected to recover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Slow it down enough for the hospitals to be able to handle it without getting overwhelmed.

Will last way longer than 3 weeks. They are not trying to stop/eradicate the virus. They are just trying to slow it down as it infects EVERYONE!!

And I don't mind being stuck inside longer if it's because it takes longer than we anticipated to slow it down. I just don't want to be stuck inside longer because during this entire 3 weeks that i have been good and stayed inside others haven't and the spread didn't really slow much at all, because people think visiting others for whatever reason is ok because they're just doing it, or going to pick up fish and corals from a store is "essential" (although bravo for Neptune not allowing that if you don't have a mask on), or because everyone wants to relax at the beach or the park but because quite a few people have that same idea the net result is a place packed full of people.

Back