is there a meeting on saturday?

Lordhelmet

Because i really want to mod my maxi jets right. I know there has been talk for a few months. whats the word. maybe there is something i can do?

Chris.

Heya Chris,

Didn't see a whole lot of remaining interest on the MJ mods so I haven't jumped on that one for this month. Maybe only a handful of people are up for it?

In the meanwhile, I've been trying to finalize the October 14th meeting announcement. It seems a long ways off, but that meeting is practically here as far as there not being a whole lot of spare time to get the organizing lined up.

I was hoping to get the October meeting settled, and try for a mini meeting in November for MJ mods if there's interest.

How does that sound?

And for the October meeting, I can say for now that our guest speaker will be Steve Tyree :D

Cool? :)

thats too bad about MARS not having a swap this year, i was hoping to see pam's place as i've heard amazing stuff about her setup..

i'm also with chris that i was really looking forward to doing a mj-mod session, hopefully we can do a mini-session in november?

Pam's tank is really cool. I love the yellow millie in her tank. That thing is huge :D ..

About the MJmod, I'm still in. I just don't have a lot of time lately that's why I didn't response to the other thread. Anyone has .75" prop that want to trade with me?? :D

Well if there was a swap it would not be at Pam's place was what I heard, that is too bad about no swap though guess the club is in such a reorganization turmoil that they don't have time to put one together. Oh well gives my corals time to grow out :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8103730#post8103730 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sfsuphysics
Well if there was a swap it would not be at Pam's place was what I heard, that is too bad about no swap though guess the club is in such a reorganization turmoil that they don't have time to put one together. Oh well gives my corals time to grow out :)

Well not to belittle what they're going thru, we had just the same problems really, and almost every other club I've talked too, has gone thru the same thing. Them not doing the swap probably has very little to do with time, but rather, energy for doing such a thing.

Back