is this possible?

StunnaShadez

okay, what im asking is, is it possible to have an external sump for an aquapod 12? i mean a 10g under my stand. is there any small overflow box out there that will fit the back chamber? or do i have to make my own? i dont want to drill the back and potentially break it.

Dude drilling is VERY easy.
As long as the tank is empty it's no problem at all.

If you want I can help ya out.
The best way would be to drill it.

I'm not a fan of the overflow boxes at all.
I refuse to ever have one. Either drilled or no tank for me (Or I drill it)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9836440#post9836440 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Reefugee
Matt Wandel used to have a 12G nano-cube drilled. Underneath he had a 120G nano-cobe for his sump.

Hey, who got that nano-cube anyhow? ;)

funman1, I've seen a thread just yesterday on how to drill a tank. I think I will practice on some pieces of glass and see how it goes. Thanks for the help though. I don't like the looks of overflows but that's just the other alternative for drilling.

reefugee, I think I saw a cube that was drilled with pipes going to a seperate sump room. In that room was a huge tank for the sump/refuge. I'm not sure if its the same person you're talking about though.

If you need any help let me know, I have all the stuff.

I just helped another member today make a new ballast for his 12G nano tank for like $10.00

He came over and once we had all the parts it was like only 10 mins of actual work. and now it's an electronic ballast so it will run much cooler and start easier.

Back